John Maxwell's 5 Levels of Leadership Workshop
Thursday April 26, 2012 – Thursday April 26, 2012
4501 Highway 360 South
This interactive workshop is based on three of John Maxwell’s books: “The 5 Levels of Leadership,” “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership,” and “Developing the Leader Within You.”
This one-day experience will teach you:
● To develop an understanding of the 5 Levels of Leadership and the behaviors associated with each level
● The differences between leadership and management
● How to gain trust with employees and co-workers
● How to strategically lead a winning team
● How to create and implement a succession plan
And so much more!
Attend this full-day workshop and discover what level you are currently at with your teammates and how you can increase your level of influence with those around you. Chris will be leading this workshop, so you know you will walk away with the motivation and tools to increase your leadership effectiveness.
This workshop will not only impact your growth as a leader; it will help you multiply your organizational value.
Chris is an amazing speaker! Funny, witty, good at engaging the audience. I, really, enjoyed listening to him and it got me motivated to go back and make changes in our organization to improve its effectiveness - Teri, Custom Dental USA